fredag 11 april 2014

Music.


This is me. 'Me' being a 22 year old girl from Sweden named Beatrice. Although I cannot play any instruments (except for dabbling in playing the violin a few years back) or sing so save my life, I am in serious love with music. Already running a swedish blog, which you can find here should you be interested/curious/arsed to read, I decided to make an english blog dedicated to songs and bands I'm currently obssessed with. Though you should be warned that I am in no way a professional music critic and won't go into the specifics of what makes a song great or not. It'll just be a list of music I like and maybe some occasional ramblings.

Hopefully you'll find some nice new songs and bands. Otherwise, feel free to laugh at my music taste, even though I think it's pretty great.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar